Enquire about this course
About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF NUTRITION
- PLANNING A HEALTHY DIET
- THE ROLE OF CARBOHYDRATES IN NUTRITION
- LIPIDS IN HUMAN NUTRITION
- UNDERSTANDING PROTEIN'S ROLE IN NUTRITION
- STUDYING WATER AS A NUTRIENT
- EXPLORE MINERALS IN NUTRITION
- UNDERSTANDING SYMPTOMS OF MINERAL DEFICIENCY & TOXICITY
- WAY OF VITAMINS SUPPORT NUTRITION
- DIGESTION AND GASTROINTESTINAL ANATOMY
- EXPLAINING NUTRIENT DIGESTION, ABSORPTION & TRANSPORT
- APPLYING BIOCHEMISTRY FOR NUTRITION
- METABOLISM AND CELL ANATOMY
- SWEAT AND EXCRETION URINATION
- ENERGY NEEDS AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- IDENTIFYING EATING DISORDERS RISK TO NUTRITION
- NUTRITION AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate in Nutrition and Weight Management.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to those who hope to work within nutrition and weight management, you don’t need to have any experience, just an interest in the subject.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Food scientist
- Health promotion specialist
- Health trainer
- Nutritional therapist