Enquire about this course
About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- THE HUMAN BIOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
- DEFINITIONS OF HUMAN RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING HUMAN CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO BLOOD VESSELS
- EXPLAINING HUMAN ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
- DEFINING THE SKELETAL SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO MUSCULAR SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO SYMPATHETIC & PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEMS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF URINARY SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
- CELL STRUCTURES & CYCLES STUDY GUIDE
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN GENETICS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE & DISORDERS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE ORIGINS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you hope to study Human Biology at a higher level, or hope to kick start a new career in a related field, such as Microbiology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Physician Associate
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Research Scientist (medical)
- Secondary School Teacher