About the course
3P can offer you a range of FULLY FUNDED accredited and non-accredited courses which will help you develop your skills, gain further qualifications and re-enter the labour market.
We also have a number of job opportunities for which we can put delegates who successfully complete the course forward.
• Have you been unemployed for 6 months or less?
• Are you under consultation or notice of redundancy?
• Have you been told by your employer that you may be directly affected by the company closing or becoming smaller?
• Do you live in Tyne & Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland or County Durham?
Workplace Skills includes:
•Health & Safety in the workplace
•Environmental awareness at work
•5S (Workplace Organisation)
•Application of Continuous Improvement techniques (Kaizen)
Upon completion of each of the modules you will be required to have completed certain documentation and pieces of evidence which will be assessed in order to gain each qualification. Please note qualifications will only be awarded upon successful completion of the full programme.
Training is available to individuals through the Skills Support for Re-training (SSR) programme, fully funded by the European Union’s European Social Fund and the Skills Funding Agency which can support you to upskill and find new work. Candidates will need to fit certain eligibility criteria to access this funding and provide documentation as proof. We will talk you through all of this.
HOURS OF STUDY:
- Monday 10am - 4pm,
- Tuesday - Thursday 9:30am-4pm
- Friday 9:30am -1pm
Contact us to find out more information; further course dates are available