Enquire about this course
About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- MODULE 01- USING FENG SHUI INDOORS
- MODULE 02- INTRODUCTION TO FENG SHUI FOR A HAPPY, BALANCED LIFE
- MODULE 03- CLASSIFYING FENG SHUI FORMS, DOORS, AND WINDOWS
- MODULE 04- EZPLAINING FENG SHUI IN THE KITCHEN AND EATING SPACES
- MODULE 05- APPLY FENG SHUI IN THE BEDROOM AND SLEEPING SPACES
- MODULE 06- FENG SHUI AND THE TECHNOLOGY
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- Architects or Interior Designers who would like to broaden their skill set.
- Those hoping to work in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Anyone interested in Feng Shui who would like to learn more.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
There are many careers that would benefit from this qualification, including:
- Interior designer
- Home decorators
- Feng Shui experts